- Product display for middle console
- Starter kit with popular items to sell ( phone chargers, energy shots, snacks, etc.) Value for each kit below
- Square credit/debit card reader and online dashboard to accept and manage payments
- Training guide outlining the best products and how to maximize earnings
- Community forum of other Vendigo drivers to talk with and learn from
- Intelligent restock service that finds the best products for you at fraction of their normal price, and ships them straight to your door (3 month free membership)
- Standard starter kit: $40 worth of popular items to sell
- Medium starter kit: $80 worth of popular items to sell
- Large starter kit: $120 worth of popular items to sell
- Night Owl: lighting for your Vendigo box so that passengers can see the products at night
Does Uber, Lyft, and other rideshare services allow drivers to sell while they drive?
Yes. Because drivers are classified as Independent Contractors for a peer-to-peer app, Uber and Lyft cannot dictate what you have in the car. This is similar reasoning to why Uber and Lyft cannot make you carry things like an air freshener in the car (although we do recommend doing this).
Can I sell if I have no previous experience?
Absolutely! Vendigo comes pre-packaged with a starter kit of items hot selling items perfect for learning basic sales strategy. Purchasing Vendigo also gives you access to the our training materials as well as a Forum where you can talk with other drivers and learn new techniques.SEE MORE FAQ